Are you a Visionary owner running your business on EOS® and currently experiencing any of these challenges?
- You want to share the responsibility of making high-impact decisions with your leadership team, but struggle to let go of control
- You struggle to communicate and know that it negatively impacts your team’s ability to execute on your vision
- You created a hiring process fueled by your core values, but you’re still challenged with onboarding and training new employees to their full potential
- You want more time to do what you love outside of business, but can’t seem to figure out how
- Quite simply - you lack profit
The Visionary/Integrator Partnership
You’re not meant to solve all these problems - not by yourself.
Most overlook the dynamic system created by the Visionary-Integrator relationship - even when they run on EOS.
This integral partnership allows you to build a self-managing company where you decide as the Visionary owner what role you play in growing the business.
If you struggle to build a healthy leadership team and your critical relationship with your Integrator, you’ll be stuck working in the business as a highly paid employee.
To ensure you are operating as the Visionary owner this what you need:
1. Craft your own unique role in your company doing only what you love
2. Build trust within your leadership team to share day-to-day high impact decsions
3. Let go of control and empower your team in a whole new way